Resources Beyond Food
It takes more than food to fight hunger. Issues such as employment, health, housing/utilities and transportation are just as important. Sort by Resource Type and/or County below to find the life stabilization resources that can best help you.
Farmers Market Nutrition Program
Eligible individuals will receive by mail one set of checks worth $24 to be spent at participating farmer’s markets. Checks will be mailed beginning Tuesday, June 15th. Applications are processed in the order that they are received; checks are distributed on a first-come, first-served basis. Applications will be accepted by mail through September 15, 2021.
- Resident in your county
- 60 years of age or older (by December 31, 2021)
- Meet the income guidelines (self-reported):
- One-person household: At or below $23,828
- Two-person household: At or below $32,227*
- *Married couples may receive one set of checks each
- Older adults living in a residential facility that provides meals are not eligible to receive checks
See 2021 SENIOR FMNP AGENCIES document for more details.
Apply through this Senior Farmers Market Voucher Application