Resources Beyond Food
It takes more than food to fight hunger. Issues such as employment, health, housing/utilities and transportation are just as important. Sort by Resource Type and/or County below to find the life stabilization resources that can best help you.
For more resources, 211 from the United Way of PA can help! Visit their website or contact 211.
Farmers Market Nutrition Program
Eligible individuals will receive by mail one set of checks worth $24 to be spent at participating farmer’s markets. Checks will be mailed beginning Tuesday, June 15th. Applications are processed in the order that they are received; checks are distributed on a first-come, first-served basis. Applications will be accepted by mail through September 15, 2021.
- Resident in your county
- 60 years of age or older (by December 31, 2021)
- Meet the income guidelines (self-reported):
- One-person household: At or below $23,828
- Two-person household: At or below $32,227*
- *Married couples may receive one set of checks each
- Older adults living in a residential facility that provides meals are not eligible to receive checks
See 2021 SENIOR FMNP AGENCIES document for more details.
Apply through this Senior Farmers Market Voucher Application