Resources Beyond Food
It takes more than food to fight hunger. Issues such as employment, health, housing/utilities and transportation are just as important. Sort by Resource Type and/or County below to find the life stabilization resources that can best help you.
For more resources, 211 from the United Way of PA can help! Visit their website or contact 211.
Alzheimer’s Association Services
- Free 24/7 Helpline (800.272.3900), staffed by master’s-level clinicians
and specialists, provides confidential support and information to all those
affected in over 200 languages.
- Our website, alz.org®, is a rich resource designed to inform and educate
multiple audiences, including those living with the disease, caregivers and
professional health care providers.
- We conduct online and face-to-face support groups and education programs in
communities nationwide, while ensuring these services reach underserved
- We provide innovative resources to support those living with Alzheimer’s and
their caregivers, working alongside partner organizations to prioritize outreach
efforts to diverse and underserved communities so that all those affected get
the help they need.
- We make it easy for families to find programs and services using the
Alzheimer’s Association & AARP Community Resource Finder, a
comprehensive database of dementia and aging-related resources.