Resources Beyond Food
It takes more than food to fight hunger. Issues such as employment, health, housing/utilities and transportation are just as important. Sort by Resource Type and/or County below to find the life stabilization resources that can best help you.
URA Housing Assistance
URA Housing legal assistance
- Mediation: Third party trained mediators facilitate a resolution between landlord and tenant issues.
- Limited Legal Consultation: Attorneys provide limited and brief legal advice related to tenant issues and provide information on options, rights and responsibilities.
- Full Legal Representation: Attorneys provide representation through court proceedings to help prevent evictions and stabilize housing.
- Tangled Title: Legal assistance to help transfer the home’s record title to the current occupant.
- Foreclosure Prevention: Assistance to help prevent foreclosure by helping to explore options such as repayment plans, forbearance and deferrals, mortgage modifications, refinancing and/or bankruptcy.
- Renters must have total household income at or below 50% Area Median Income (AMI)
- Homeowners must have total household income at or below 80% AMI
- Participants must be a City of Pittsburgh resident.
- The legal need must be related to housing stability.
For a Legal Assistance Program referral, please call: 412-534-6600
For non-English speakers, call: 412-530-5244