Resources Beyond Food
It takes more than food to fight hunger. Issues such as employment, health, housing/utilities and transportation are just as important. Sort by Resource Type and/or County below to find the life stabilization resources that can best help you.
Covid-19 Rent Relief
You can apply if you are a renter living in a household with:
- at least one person who qualifies for unemployment, has lost income, or suffered financially due to COVID-19
- at least one person who is at risk of experiencing homelessness if they do not get help
- a total income below 80% of the Area Median Income for the County where you live
The application is only available online. If you can’t get online or need help filling it out, contact ACTION-Housing at 412-248-0021 or email@example.com.
Drop-in centers with free WiFi and computers will also be open around the county. Some have scanners and staff to assist with technology.
If you are NOT in Allegheny County:
1. visit compass.state.pa.us/
2. halfway down the page toward the right-hand side, find the emergency rental assistance program and click
3. choose the county where you reside
4. complete the application with your information