- This event has passed.
Art Sale Benefit for the Food Bank
March 14, 2020 - March 15, 2020
Shannopin Country Club and Interior Design, Patricia-Lynn Good, ASID have partnered to bring you this cultural charity event for a great cause benefitting Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank. We invite you to come and enjoy the sights of having the experience of a day at the museum with a docent in the comfort of Shannopin Country Club with the soothing sounds of a spa from the Music of Life. Be awed viewing the incredible art offered and enriched by learning about the artists and their styles.
A fulfilling and rare opportunity to purchase high quality original artworks created by artists from the U.S. and all around the world at fantastic prices for a great cause benefitting Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank.
Plan to attend and have a wonderful experience!!!
- Free to attend
- Enjoy the pleasant surroundings of Shannopin Country Club with a great view of the skyline of Pittsburgh.
- Relaxing live music by Stephanie and Bob Miller of Music for Life of Pittsburgh, LLC
- Free hors d’oeuvres
- Cocktails available for purchase.
- Unwind as you see all the wonderful selections of art offered in an informative and enjoyable presentation by Walter Edelman of Edelman Fine Arts, NYC
- Arrive at any time during the continuous art presentation lasting approximately 45 minutes to show all works of art. Each high-quality piece of the original art collection is shown one at a time with a descriptive narrative about it.
- If you have an interest in any of the artwork, raise your hand and it will be pulled from the stack and set aside at a table for you to look at closer. Any purchases will include biographies of the artist and certificates of authenticity that are mailed after the show.
- In addition to the main collection, we have a self-serve section with our liquidation art at very substantial savings. Because of the nature of this art category, biographies and certificates of authenticity are not included.
- Check out our Chinese Auction and treat yourself to a chance on items generously donated from local businesses.
- Buy some artwork that will delight you for many years to come and give a fresh look to your home, possibly inspiring your next project. Put a smile on your face and help put a smile on someone else through the Pittsburgh Community Food Bank.
- Cash, Checks & credit cards accepted; however, please bring a check for the part of sale that is donated directly to the Pittsburgh Community Food Bank. They will mail you with a tax deductible receipt for your contribution.
- Appointments available for private at-home original art showings, Please contact Patricia-Lynn Good, 412/561-7887, plynngood@Verizon.net